Friday, March 27, 2009

Shattered

Certainly nobody needs to know that I am exhausted but I need to acknowledge that I am. Fridays have always been my favorite day of the week - from the moment that we would go food shopping at Peacehaven when I was a child - nicely finished off with fish and chips from an excellent shop in Woodingdean on the return drive home - to getting ready to go out for a drink with friends whilst listening to music on the radio after a long week at work - I have always looked forward to Fridays. Now is no exception but whereas in the past I approached Friday evenings energetically now it seems that all I can do is just collapse. No doubt as I have aged I have become increasingly lethargic but tonight I am so exhausted that my whole body hurts and, predictably, I cannot help but panic at the thought that it is because of something more sinister than just the onset of old age.

No comments: